Come see this Diamond in the Rough inside the Preserve of the highly desirable gated community of Placido Bayou; this super-sized Cottonwood model is a single story which offers 2225 heated square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a den/office, leisure room, an L shaped living/dining combination, and a 2 car garage. This home has a wrap-around lanai, a large deck overlooking the Preserve, and nothing feels more private than this secluded and private end unit just beyond the cul de sac, as you are surrounded by trees and vegetation; The exterior of this home is maintained by the association including the roof; and exterior painting is scheduled for 2023. This home has an open feel with vaulted ceilings; upgraded kitchen and bathrooms with LED lighting and solid surface countertops. Major kitchen appliances, including the washer, dryer, are all 3 years old, with plenty of storage throughout; beautiful French doors; Custom Fireplace; just feels like home. Seamless gutters; Parking pad; New lanai screening, New AC system which comes which comes with a 10 year warranty; Wonderful open floor plan with plenty of space. Formal versus casual living spaces, offering a modern kitchen, office/den, large master bedroom with an en-suite bath with jacuzzi tub and huge walk-in closet. This uniquely designed floor plan offers one of the coziest kitchen/leisure room/breakfast room combinations ever laid out. In addition, you feel like you are living in the outdoors while inside with numerous windows that look out to the trees, vegetation and Preserve. 24 hour guard, an amazing community pool to relax and enjoy, biking and walking trails around Placido Bayou's stocked ponds and nature preserves, and within easy walking distance are three major shopping areas, a very special retreat for you to enjoy. Please email all offers using the Florida As Is Residential Contract For Sale and Purchase.
Residential - Single Family, Townhouse, Traditional, 1 Story, Townhouse
2,225 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
North Shore Elementary-PN
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk. Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Private, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Paved.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price