Come look at this impeccably maintained well built home inside the wonderful neighborhood of Live Oak Preserve in Wesley Chapel, Florida. This stunning home is a 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths, with a 3 car garage. The spacious master suite offers a spacious shower, garden tub, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet. This professionally designed floor plan has all of the amenities including a open space kitchen, wood cabinets, large pantry, plenty of storage, this kitchen takes entertaining to a whole new level. This single family home is 3425 square feet of living space and is where functionality meets style for everyday living. This home has a formal dining room, and formal living room with plenty of room when entertaining family and friends. The Live Oak Preserve neighborhood has an amazing clubhouse with an olympic size pool, fitness center, spa, playground, and so much more. Live Oak is close to shopping, restaurants, easy access to I-75, and is located near some of the best schools in Wesley Chapel. Please email all offers using the Florida As Is Residential Contract For Sale and Purchase.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,425 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
LIVE OAK PRESERVE PHASE 1A LOT 14 BLOCK 3
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors. Corner Lot, Landscaped, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Paved.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price